Oil Casing Gas-tight Joint Detection Device
This refers to a device used to test the gas-tightness of the threaded connection of an oil casing. After the connection is made, a high-pressure booster is used to pressurize a mixture of high-purity helium and hydrogen to the testing pressure. The upper and lower parts of the thread of the isolation tool form a closed space inside the oil casing, and the gas-tightness of the oil casing thread is tested using the characteristics of the small molecular weight and easy leakage of helium.
Application object/scenarios: gas-tight joint detection of oil casings. p>
Functions And Features
1. Test specifications: 2-7/8" to 13-3/8"
2. Pressure rating: 70/105/140 MPa
3. Leak detection accuracy: 1×10^-7 mbar*l/s
4. Response time: less than 7 s
5. Explosion-proof rating: Ex d IIB T4
- Oil And Casing Gas Seal Detection Device
Shenzhen Fluid Science&Technology Corp., Ltd.