Application on Offshore Oil and Gas Wellhead on Ocean Platform
Based on the characteristic of centralized control of multiple oil/gas wells on the ocean, FST has developed a multi-well wellhead safety control system, which contains multiple wellhead control modules. Each control module controls one well independently without interference, which facilitates maintenance and replacement. p>
The control system can be designed according to customer requirements as pneumatic-hydraulic, electric-pneumatic, electric-hydraulic systems with remote control interfaces.
Power source: manual hydraulic pump, electric hydraulic pump, pneumatic hydraulic pump. p>
Control objects: surface safety valve and subsurface safety valve, etc. p>
Applicable working conditions: oil and gas wellheads on offshore platforms. p>
Functions And Features
1. The system consists of a shared HPU module and simplex wellhead control modules. The overall system can control up to 30+ wells.
2. The system is suitable for use in offshore environments, and all components are made of materials superior to 316 SS.
3. The explosion-proof rating can reach Ex d IIB T4 and above, suitable for Zone 1, Gas Group IIB, and Temperature Class T4 and
4. The protection level can reach IP66.
5. It has functions such as local shutdown, remote shutdown, ESD manual station shutdown, fusible plug shutdown, and high and low pressure pilot valve shutdown.
- Application on Offshore Oil and Gas Wellhead on Ocean Platform
Shenzhen Fluid Science&Technology Corp., Ltd.